What it is:
A cloud based case management system for legal practices – you can see more about it on their website here.
What donation or discount is available?
The whole case management package is included. For those charities who meet the criteria below it will be free, for those who aren’t eligible but are a registered charity, they will receive a 50% lifetime discount (equivalent to £28 a month per user).
The system is being offered free to
- pro bono clinics affiliated to universities OR
- free legal advice charities who utilise law student volunteers their work in some way (admin, advice giving, form filling etc), ideally through a partnership with a university.
Each charity request will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a demo to be set up for you and consideration for the free package.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Money-saving - 23rd February 2016
- Money raising - 23rd February 2016
- Franking Machine Group Offer - 23rd February 2016
- Group deals for Photocopiers / Printers - 23rd February 2016
- Discounted Software Licences – Microsoft, Abode, Symantec etc - 23rd February 2016
- Office 365 – cloud based email server - 23rd February 2016
- Clio Case Management System - 23rd February 2016
- Salesforce – free CRM / Cloud Based Database - 23rd February 2016
- Skilled Volunteers - 23rd February 2016
- The Great Legal Bake: An unusual mix? - 6th March 2014