WorkPlaceLive is a UK company offering Hosted Desktop services. Customers no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support – as this is all included as part of the package. You are also able to have your extension available to you wherever you are.
If you are moving premises, needing to renew old hardware or reviewing your current IT arrangements, WorkPlaceLive Hosted Desktops could be just what you are looking for. Cloud based Hosted Services can offer your organisation the flexibility and security that it needs.
- Increased Productivity and Mobility.
- Scalability – add or remove users and applications.
- Negligible downtime.
- Low Monthly Fee – better cash flow. Hosted Desktops saves 30% to 50% over 4 years.
- Expect IT maintenance costs per year to drop to 10%.
- Reduce the cost of provisioning IT – on average £1200 per person every year.
- Reduced Electricity Costs – no powering and cooling server rooms.
- Cheaper PCs – energy efficient and longer life.
Peace of Mind:
- Staff – improved uptime, productivity and mobility.
- Disaster Recovery with business backup.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at: email@example.com. If you are a member of a Charitable organisation, ask about current Member’s Offers.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: ‘A disappearing fig leaf exposing the shame of injustice’ - 14th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The dead rat is still there…’ - 7th December 2018
- Labour vows to reinstate legal aid for benefit apeals - 6th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: A lawyer-free zone - 30th November 2018
- Home Office being challenged over ‘scandal’ of citizenship registration fees - 30th November 2018
- Sumption: Barristers with ‘banner in hand and wig on head look ridiculous’ - 29th November 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The Bar is backsliding into a career for the rich’ - 23rd November 2018
- UN expert talks of the ‘gutting’ of legal aid in critique of poverty in the UK - 22nd November 2018
- JusticeWatch: Untold damage - 16th November 2018
- Attorney General calls for ‘zero tolerance’ on disclosure failures - 16th November 2018