WorkPlaceLive is a UK company offering Hosted Desktop services. Customers no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support – as this is all included as part of the package. You are also able to have your extension available to you wherever you are.
If you are moving premises, needing to renew old hardware or reviewing your current IT arrangements, WorkPlaceLive Hosted Desktops could be just what you are looking for. Cloud based Hosted Services can offer your organisation the flexibility and security that it needs.
- Increased Productivity and Mobility.
- Scalability – add or remove users and applications.
- Negligible downtime.
- Low Monthly Fee – better cash flow. Hosted Desktops saves 30% to 50% over 4 years.
- Expect IT maintenance costs per year to drop to 10%.
- Reduce the cost of provisioning IT – on average £1200 per person every year.
- Reduced Electricity Costs – no powering and cooling server rooms.
- Cheaper PCs – energy efficient and longer life.
Peace of Mind:
- Staff – improved uptime, productivity and mobility.
- Disaster Recovery with business backup.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a member of a Charitable organisation, ask about current Member’s Offers.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Justice Watch: LASPO review ‘an abdication of responsibility’ - 15th February 2019
- Proposals for specialist Housing Court risk ‘serious injustice’ - 1st February 2019
- JusticeWatch: Grayling’s nihilistic legacy - 25th January 2019
- JusticeWatch: LASPO review ‘nearly done’… - 18th January 2019
- JusticeWatch: Making a mockery of justice - 11th January 2019
- Christmas at the foodbank: ‘I’m living off food vouchers’ - 21st December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘A disappearing fig leaf exposing the shame of injustice’ - 14th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The dead rat is still there…’ - 7th December 2018
- Labour vows to reinstate legal aid for benefit apeals - 6th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: A lawyer-free zone - 30th November 2018