WorkPlaceLive is a UK company offering Hosted Desktop services. Customers no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support – as this is all included as part of the package. You are also able to have your extension available to you wherever you are.
If you are moving premises, needing to renew old hardware or reviewing your current IT arrangements, WorkPlaceLive Hosted Desktops could be just what you are looking for. Cloud based Hosted Services can offer your organisation the flexibility and security that it needs.
- Increased Productivity and Mobility.
- Scalability – add or remove users and applications.
- Negligible downtime.
- Low Monthly Fee – better cash flow. Hosted Desktops saves 30% to 50% over 4 years.
- Expect IT maintenance costs per year to drop to 10%.
- Reduce the cost of provisioning IT – on average £1200 per person every year.
- Reduced Electricity Costs – no powering and cooling server rooms.
- Cheaper PCs – energy efficient and longer life.
Peace of Mind:
- Staff – improved uptime, productivity and mobility.
- Disaster Recovery with business backup.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at: email@example.com. If you are a member of a Charitable organisation, ask about current Member’s Offers.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: Toppling the fourth pillar - 12th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: Book now for Sharing Solutions Conference - 5th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: The towns where there’s no access to free legal advice - 29th March 2019
- Hackney Community Law Centre threatened with closure after cuts funding - 29th March 2019
- Mind the gap: the case for a law centre in Lewisham - 22nd March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Sharing Solutions Conference - 15th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Courageous advocates - 8th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Right to rent ruling - 1st March 2019
- Grayling’s rehabilitation revolution ‘set up to fail’ - 1st March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Supporting the next generation of social welfare lawyers - 22nd February 2019