WorkPlaceLive is a UK company offering Hosted Desktop services. Customers no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support – as this is all included as part of the package. You are also able to have your extension available to you wherever you are.
If you are moving premises, needing to renew old hardware or reviewing your current IT arrangements, WorkPlaceLive Hosted Desktops could be just what you are looking for. Cloud based Hosted Services can offer your organisation the flexibility and security that it needs.
- Increased Productivity and Mobility.
- Scalability – add or remove users and applications.
- Negligible downtime.
- Low Monthly Fee – better cash flow. Hosted Desktops saves 30% to 50% over 4 years.
- Expect IT maintenance costs per year to drop to 10%.
- Reduce the cost of provisioning IT – on average £1200 per person every year.
- Reduced Electricity Costs – no powering and cooling server rooms.
- Cheaper PCs – energy efficient and longer life.
Peace of Mind:
- Staff – improved uptime, productivity and mobility.
- Disaster Recovery with business backup.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at: email@example.com. If you are a member of a Charitable organisation, ask about current Member’s Offers.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid at 70 - 2nd August 2019
- JusticeWatch: criminal justice’s ‘perfect storm’ - 26th July 2019
- Oracle SQL Certifications – Tips & Tricks to Pass with Exam2pass Practice Tests - 22nd July 2019
- Microsoft MTA Certification Practice Test Websites & Top Websites to Prepare - 22nd July 2019
- JusticeWatch: Legal Aid Matters - 19th July 2019
- Justcie Watch: LALY 2019 winners - 12th July 2019
- JusticeWatch: Running up the down escalator - 5th July 2019
- JusticeWatch: The MoJ’s ‘culture of refusal’ - 28th June 2019
- JusticeWatch: Growing ‘justice gap’ in discrimination cases - 21st June 2019
- JusticeWatch: Droughts and deserts - 14th June 2019