WorkPlaceLive is a UK company offering Hosted Desktop services. Customers no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support – as this is all included as part of the package. You are also able to have your extension available to you wherever you are.
If you are moving premises, needing to renew old hardware or reviewing your current IT arrangements, WorkPlaceLive Hosted Desktops could be just what you are looking for. Cloud based Hosted Services can offer your organisation the flexibility and security that it needs.
- Increased Productivity and Mobility.
- Scalability – add or remove users and applications.
- Negligible downtime.
- Low Monthly Fee – better cash flow. Hosted Desktops saves 30% to 50% over 4 years.
- Expect IT maintenance costs per year to drop to 10%.
- Reduce the cost of provisioning IT – on average £1200 per person every year.
- Reduced Electricity Costs – no powering and cooling server rooms.
- Cheaper PCs – energy efficient and longer life.
Peace of Mind:
- Staff – improved uptime, productivity and mobility.
- Disaster Recovery with business backup.
If you are interested or have any questions please email me at: email@example.com. If you are a member of a Charitable organisation, ask about current Member’s Offers.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: Number of collapsed criminal cases ‘almost doubled’ in four years - 18th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Equal to everything - 11th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Inequality of arms - 4th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Breaking point - 27th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: ‘Justice for the people – not the privileged few’ - 20th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: ‘We need to love legal aid – as we do the NHS’ - 13th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: a justice system ‘breaking at every point’ - 6th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: Chronically under-funded - 30th August 2019
- JusticeWatch: 2019 Justice First Fellowship scheme opens - 23rd August 2019
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid at 70 - 2nd August 2019