What it is:
Technology Trust or “tt-exchange” (formerly known as CTX) is a UK based charity that negotiates donations and deals of software from leading suppliers such as Microsoft, Abode, huddle, Symantec and more.
All your organisation has to do is register with them, receive notification of your eligibility and then order through the site.
What donation or discount is available?
Exact discounts vary between different products but as an illustration:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus Standard Price – over £100 tt-exchange price – £28
Norton 1yr subscription for 5 Devices Standard Price – £30 tt-exchange price – £6
You can see what products are sold through this scheme on their website here.
Registered charities in the UK – you can see the criteria on their website here.
Sign up on their website here.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Money-saving - 23rd February 2016
- Money raising - 23rd February 2016
- Franking Machine Group Offer - 23rd February 2016
- Group deals for Photocopiers / Printers - 23rd February 2016
- Discounted Software Licences – Microsoft, Abode, Symantec etc - 23rd February 2016
- Office 365 – cloud based email server - 23rd February 2016
- Clio Case Management System - 23rd February 2016
- Salesforce – free CRM / Cloud Based Database - 23rd February 2016
- Skilled Volunteers - 23rd February 2016
- The Great Legal Bake: An unusual mix? - 6th March 2014