At the London Legal Support Trust we are always looking to help advice agencies and law centres save money. Our most recent opportunity is in partnership with The Archive Warehouse.
The Archive Warehouse are a Records Management provider who specialises in off-site document storage, document scanning and secure shredding services. They have agreed on a price arrangement for any charity coming via the London Legal Support Trust to save money, and they also help you keep your move cost neutral. They are doing so through two options:
- Offering you a free storage period for all the items transferred to the Archive Warehouse equal to the amount of your exit charge (i.e. if charged £1,000 and you would have paid £100/month for storage, they will give you 10 months free of charge)
- Alternatively, they offer the option of paying the exit charge upfront for you so as to avoid any possible cash flow problems. This, of course, means you would not be offered a free storage period.
The Archive Warehouse have completed an audit for LLST’s Centres of Excellence and there were shown to be significant savings to be made for the majority of agencies. They also are able to provide references from current customers satisfied with the service at a later date, if you should choose to discuss your storage solutions.
If you would like to see if you could save money please email email@example.com
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: ‘A disappearing fig leaf exposing the shame of injustice’ - 14th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The dead rat is still there…’ - 7th December 2018
- Labour vows to reinstate legal aid for benefit apeals - 6th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: A lawyer-free zone - 30th November 2018
- Home Office being challenged over ‘scandal’ of citizenship registration fees - 30th November 2018
- Sumption: Barristers with ‘banner in hand and wig on head look ridiculous’ - 29th November 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The Bar is backsliding into a career for the rich’ - 23rd November 2018
- UN expert talks of the ‘gutting’ of legal aid in critique of poverty in the UK - 22nd November 2018
- JusticeWatch: Untold damage - 16th November 2018
- Attorney General calls for ‘zero tolerance’ on disclosure failures - 16th November 2018