At the London Legal Support Trust we are always looking to help advice agencies and law centres save money; one of these ways is through our partnership with The Archive Warehouse.
The Archive Warehouse are a Records Management provider who specialises in off-site document storage, document scanning and secure shredding services. They have agreed on a price arrangement for any charity coming via the London Legal Support Trust to save money, and they also help you keep your move cost neutral. They are doing so through two options:
- Offering you a free storage period for all the items transferred to the Archive Warehouse equal to the amount of your exit charge (i.e. if charged £1,000 and you would have paid £100/month for storage, they will give you 10 months free of charge)
- Alternatively, they offer the option of paying the exit charge upfront for you so as to avoid any possible cash flow problems. This, of course, means you would not be offered a free storage period.
The Archive Warehouse have completed an audit for LLST’s Centres of Excellence and there were shown to be significant savings to be made for the majority of agencies. They also are able to provide references from current customers satisfied with the service at a later date, if you should choose to discuss your storage solutions.
If you would like to see if you could save money please email email@example.com
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid at 70 - 2nd August 2019
- JusticeWatch: criminal justice’s ‘perfect storm’ - 26th July 2019
- Oracle SQL Certifications – Tips & Tricks to Pass with Exam2pass Practice Tests - 22nd July 2019
- Microsoft MTA Certification Practice Test Websites & Top Websites to Prepare - 22nd July 2019
- JusticeWatch: Legal Aid Matters - 19th July 2019
- Justcie Watch: LALY 2019 winners - 12th July 2019
- JusticeWatch: Running up the down escalator - 5th July 2019
- JusticeWatch: The MoJ’s ‘culture of refusal’ - 28th June 2019
- JusticeWatch: Growing ‘justice gap’ in discrimination cases - 21st June 2019
- JusticeWatch: Droughts and deserts - 14th June 2019