The London Legal Support Trust are always keen to help charities and our supporters to save money, and this opportunity has the potential to also help the environment and raise some funds as well.
We have a new, easy way for any charity or office to make sure that they are not paying too much in energy costs.
LLST’s new partnership is with Utility Aid (UA) who offer a free energy audit service, to see whether you can save money on your energy bills (perhaps by switching) and/or reduce your consumption. This is completely free to any charity or company who wants to consider their options, and UA are there to help every step of the way. Below is a simple chart explaining what to do to see if you can save money!
If you are a charity:
- Save money on your bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, earn a referral fee for your charity (it will come to your local Legal Support Trust who will pass this to you)
If you are a business:
- Save money on energy bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, you will earn a referral fee for your local Legal Support Trust and help local access to justice
If you are interested or have any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Justice Watch: LASPO review ‘an abdication of responsibility’ - 15th February 2019
- Proposals for specialist Housing Court risk ‘serious injustice’ - 1st February 2019
- JusticeWatch: Grayling’s nihilistic legacy - 25th January 2019
- JusticeWatch: LASPO review ‘nearly done’… - 18th January 2019
- JusticeWatch: Making a mockery of justice - 11th January 2019
- Christmas at the foodbank: ‘I’m living off food vouchers’ - 21st December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘A disappearing fig leaf exposing the shame of injustice’ - 14th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The dead rat is still there…’ - 7th December 2018
- Labour vows to reinstate legal aid for benefit apeals - 6th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: A lawyer-free zone - 30th November 2018