The London Legal Support Trust are always keen to help charities and our supporters to save money, and this opportunity has the potential to also help the environment and raise some funds as well.
We have a new, easy way for any charity or office to make sure that they are not paying too much in energy costs.
LLST’s new partnership is with Utility Aid (UA) who offer a free energy audit service, to see whether you can save money on your energy bills (perhaps by switching) and/or reduce your consumption. This is completely free to any charity or company who wants to consider their options, and UA are there to help every step of the way. Below is a simple chart explaining what to do to see if you can save money!
If you are a charity:
- Save money on your bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, earn a referral fee for your charity (it will come to your local Legal Support Trust who will pass this to you)
If you are a business:
- Save money on energy bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, you will earn a referral fee for your local Legal Support Trust and help local access to justice
If you are interested or have any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- JusticeWatch: LegalVoice to close - 20th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Worse than LASPO? - 13th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Keep calm - 6th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Crumbs from the table - 28th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid’s failing safety net - 21st February 2020
- JusticeWatch: And so the ‘headlong rush into impetuous reform’ begins - 14th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: The Brenda agenda - 7th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: Is the Justice System Failing Women? - 31st January 2020
- JusticeWatch: ‘We’ve been waiting for doomsday since the millennium’ - 24th January 2020
- JusticeWatch: ‘It’s payback time…’ - 17th January 2020