The London Legal Support Trust are always keen to help charities and our supporters to save money, and this opportunity has the potential to also help the environment and raise some funds as well.
We have a new, easy way for any charity or office to make sure that they are not paying too much in energy costs.
LLST’s new partnership is with Utility Aid (UA) who offer a free energy audit service, to see whether you can save money on your energy bills (perhaps by switching) and/or reduce your consumption. This is completely free to any charity or company who wants to consider their options, and UA are there to help every step of the way. Below is a simple chart explaining what to do to see if you can save money!
If you are a charity:
- Save money on your bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, earn a referral fee for your charity (it will come to your local Legal Support Trust who will pass this to you)
If you are a business:
- Save money on energy bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, you will earn a referral fee for your local Legal Support Trust and help local access to justice
If you are interested or have any questions please email me: email@example.com
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- JusticeWatch: Toppling the fourth pillar - 12th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: Book now for Sharing Solutions Conference - 5th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: The towns where there’s no access to free legal advice - 29th March 2019
- Hackney Community Law Centre threatened with closure after cuts funding - 29th March 2019
- Mind the gap: the case for a law centre in Lewisham - 22nd March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Sharing Solutions Conference - 15th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Courageous advocates - 8th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Right to rent ruling - 1st March 2019
- Grayling’s rehabilitation revolution ‘set up to fail’ - 1st March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Supporting the next generation of social welfare lawyers - 22nd February 2019