The London Legal Support Trust are always keen to help charities and our supporters to save money, and this opportunity has the potential to also help the environment and raise some funds as well.
We have a new, easy way for any charity or office to make sure that they are not paying too much in energy costs.
LLST’s new partnership is with Utility Aid (UA) who offer a free energy audit service, to see whether you can save money on your energy bills (perhaps by switching) and/or reduce your consumption. This is completely free to any charity or company who wants to consider their options, and UA are there to help every step of the way. Below is a simple chart explaining what to do to see if you can save money!
If you are a charity:
- Save money on your bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, earn a referral fee for your charity (it will come to your local Legal Support Trust who will pass this to you)
If you are a business:
- Save money on energy bills
- Help the environment
- If you sign up to a new supplier, you will earn a referral fee for your local Legal Support Trust and help local access to justice
If you are interested or have any questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- JusticeWatch: Number of collapsed criminal cases ‘almost doubled’ in four years - 18th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Equal to everything - 11th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Inequality of arms - 4th October 2019
- JusticeWatch: Breaking point - 27th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: ‘Justice for the people – not the privileged few’ - 20th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: ‘We need to love legal aid – as we do the NHS’ - 13th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: a justice system ‘breaking at every point’ - 6th September 2019
- JusticeWatch: Chronically under-funded - 30th August 2019
- JusticeWatch: 2019 Justice First Fellowship scheme opens - 23rd August 2019
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid at 70 - 2nd August 2019