The Legal Services Commission (LSC) has published updates on crime and civil contracts and new matter starts published. You can see the final version of the 2013 standard civil contract and category definitions 2013 (HERE), as well as the amended 2010 standard civil contract and the 2010 standard crime contract, the amendments come into effect on 1 April 2013.
The contract applies to providers who deliver legal aid advice for actions against the police; clinical negligence; community care; family mediation; mental health; and public law. The LSC has announced that it will e-mail providers with notifications on the new Contract Schedules in the week commencing 4 March 2013 and that they will contain the matter start allocations for 1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014.
- Privacy Notice - 25th May 2018
- Five years after the riots – and not a single lesson learned - 28th June 2016
- EVENT: Working in Partnerships and Health - 4th March 2014
- ‘LASPO survival’ conference: book now - 31st May 2013
- On PCT - 22nd May 2013
- Ministers ‘out of touch with voters’ on legal aid - 21st May 2013
- May 22: ‘Justice for sale’ rally - 15th May 2013
- £67m worth of awards through transition fund - 15th May 2013
- LALY 2013 shortlist announced - 15th May 2013
- Truckload of trouble - 2nd May 2013