BOOK YOUR PLACE: In recognition of the threefold impact of legal aid cuts, further funding cuts and the upheaval of the welfare benefits system, the Manchester-based group, Access to Advice is organising a free one-day conference, ‘Legal Aid in Crisis’, to bring people together and forge ideas for the future.
The event will comprise of workshops, talks and presentations from guest speakers, to include the director of the Legal Action Group, Steve Hynes; director of the Law Centres Network, Julie Bishop; and Lord Willy Bach, who is leading opposition to the Legal Aid cuts in the House of Lords.
The conference will be held in Manchester on Saturday 9 February 2013. Further details,including booking here.
- Privacy Notice - 25th May 2018
- Five years after the riots – and not a single lesson learned - 28th June 2016
- EVENT: Working in Partnerships and Health - 4th March 2014
- ‘LASPO survival’ conference: book now - 31st May 2013
- On PCT - 22nd May 2013
- Ministers ‘out of touch with voters’ on legal aid - 21st May 2013
- May 22: ‘Justice for sale’ rally - 15th May 2013
- £67m worth of awards through transition fund - 15th May 2013
- LALY 2013 shortlist announced - 15th May 2013
- Truckload of trouble - 2nd May 2013