Book your place now for the Leeds LASPO survival conference which will again include a keynote address by Lord Colin Low and closing comments by Lord Willy Bach. The London conference takes place on Monday, and is now sold out.
You can download the full programme for the Leeds conference by clicking HERE – see below.
- When: Monday September 30th 2013
- Where: DLA Piper UK LLP, Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds LS1 4BY.
- 5 CPD Hours
- Book your place now: £90 for a ticket; discounted Fee (for LegalVoice e-mail subscribers) of £60
- Download a flyer and booking form: Click HERE.
- JusticeWatch: LegalVoice to close - 20th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Worse than LASPO? - 13th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Keep calm - 6th March 2020
- JusticeWatch: Crumbs from the table - 28th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: Legal aid’s failing safety net - 21st February 2020
- JusticeWatch: And so the ‘headlong rush into impetuous reform’ begins - 14th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: The Brenda agenda - 7th February 2020
- JusticeWatch: Is the Justice System Failing Women? - 31st January 2020
- JusticeWatch: ‘We’ve been waiting for doomsday since the millennium’ - 24th January 2020
- JusticeWatch: ‘It’s payback time…’ - 17th January 2020