This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- JusticeWatch: ‘A disappearing fig leaf exposing the shame of injustice’ - 14th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The dead rat is still there…’ - 7th December 2018
- Labour vows to reinstate legal aid for benefit apeals - 6th December 2018
- JusticeWatch: A lawyer-free zone - 30th November 2018
- Home Office being challenged over ‘scandal’ of citizenship registration fees - 30th November 2018
- Sumption: Barristers with ‘banner in hand and wig on head look ridiculous’ - 29th November 2018
- JusticeWatch: ‘The Bar is backsliding into a career for the rich’ - 23rd November 2018
- UN expert talks of the ‘gutting’ of legal aid in critique of poverty in the UK - 22nd November 2018
- JusticeWatch: Untold damage - 16th November 2018
- Attorney General calls for ‘zero tolerance’ on disclosure failures - 16th November 2018