This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- JusticeWatch: Toppling the fourth pillar - 12th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: Book now for Sharing Solutions Conference - 5th April 2019
- JusticeWatch: The towns where there’s no access to free legal advice - 29th March 2019
- Hackney Community Law Centre threatened with closure after cuts funding - 29th March 2019
- Mind the gap: the case for a law centre in Lewisham - 22nd March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Sharing Solutions Conference - 15th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Courageous advocates - 8th March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Right to rent ruling - 1st March 2019
- Grayling’s rehabilitation revolution ‘set up to fail’ - 1st March 2019
- JusticeWatch: Supporting the next generation of social welfare lawyers - 22nd February 2019