Media Professionals – help with PR, marketing, Film, Social Media, Branding or Design
The Media Trust offer two different ways to access their hundreds of skilled media volunteers:
- an online Media Matching service to place requests for help
- running networking opportunities called Speedmatching giving you the chance to meet face to face and gain on the spot advice
To find out about either of these just click here (this service is completely free).
The UK’s leading national IT volunteering programme, the Charity IT Association (CITA) can help you be more effective through the use of one of three services. Tech Surgery offers 2 hours of help on understanding how IT can help support your charity and what options are available. The IT Consultancy services matches you with an IT volunteer and the IT Project Delivery service can help you find the right technical skills for your IT project. LLST have sourced volunteers from this group to help set up contact management systems (on Salesforce) and for one off advice but you can request anything IT related. What’s even better, all their services are now FREE.
Admin and Pro Bono volunteers
If you are based in London, or work can be done remotely, LLST are approached with offers of assistance from time to time (recently we had a firm offer secretarial support for admin work on an ad hoc basis). If you would like to sign up to the mailing list to find out about offers like these please contact email@example.com with “pro bono” in the subject line.
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money-saving - 23rd February 2016
- Money raising - 23rd February 2016
- Franking Machine Group Offer - 23rd February 2016
- Group deals for Photocopiers / Printers - 23rd February 2016
- Discounted Software Licences – Microsoft, Abode, Symantec etc - 23rd February 2016
- Office 365 – cloud based email server - 23rd February 2016
- Clio Case Management System - 23rd February 2016
- Salesforce – free CRM / Cloud Based Database - 23rd February 2016
- Skilled Volunteers - 23rd February 2016
- The Great Legal Bake: An unusual mix? - 6th March 2014